Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hi.

I spent a lot of time thinking about what to blog about; Things this blog could have been about:
  • My MBA experience, from GMAT to applications to being at Purdue
  • My interest in marketing and internet marketing strategies
  • Books and the Fantasy genre

Finally, books have been the most consistent part of my life - I knew, whether I was in Chicago, U.S.A or in Manipal, India, I could always find peace in a book. This blog is not just a review blog however, I will also use this space to post author updates, upcoming book releases and links to fascinating book covers and reading tips.

Welcome :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts