Monday, June 28, 2010

Many sorries!

I know, it has been the longest gap in posts since I began blogging a month ago.

I am so sorry!

I had a 10 day vacation planned, and like a good blogger, had written three posts in advance scheduled for the first week I was away. I also assumed that I would have some time while travelling between countries to put my macbook to good use and write a few more posts on the books I had carried with me.

PLAN FAIL :(

My macbook crashed (maybe for good) the third day into the vacation, and I haven't been able to upload my Teaser Tuesday for this week, and the rest of the reviews.

As an apology, I am going to script a photo-blog-post of the smartest looking bookstore I saw in Paris. Soon.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts