Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sh*t My Dad Says

How amazing does Sh*t My Dad Says sound?

The book seems hilarious, just from reading the excerpt and browsing through the photos up on amazon:


"Here I am with my dad in his garden, which he adores and whose upkeep he takes very seriously. "It's my first love, besides your mother and horse racing. And you and your brothers, too, I suppose," he’s said."

Read an Excerpt Here





I can't wait to read this! Have to go to my local bookstore and find a copy to keep.
Have you read the book? Let me know what you think so I can put it on the top of my To Be Read pile.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts