Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blogger Spotlight #8 - Lisa from Lisa's World of Books

Let's welcome Lisa from http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/
Lisa has a Nook and she loves it!
  Her Recent Read- Lisa: "I just finished Piper’s Fury by Rachel Firasek"
***
HI Everyone – I am Lisa from Lisa’s World of Books. I am a native of Michigan and have lived here my whole life (except 6 months in Kansas) and I live 2 miles from where I grew up. I have been married for almost 11 years and have 2 boys, ages 9 and 10. I have always been an avid reader but until recently never even thought of blogging about my love of reading. I have always shared books with friends, family and even the random stranger looking for a book. I have been blogging for about six months and I love it. I am finding my way and still learning a lot so any advice is welcome!

I attached two picture one of Michigan in the Summer and a picture from last summer when I did the Michigan Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure.

Did you consider other readers in the market?
I did consider other readers but I received my reader as a gift so I really did not get to choose. I am very lucky to have a good friend who gave me this gift.

What's the top thing you like about it? Very easy to use!

When do you read a paper book and when do you pick up an ebook?
I usually have numerous books going at the same time, at least 1 ebook and 1 paper book. It just depends where I am as to which I pick. If I am tired a paper book for sure.

Have you transformed your reading style or frequency?
I actually read much slower with my ereader so if I have to get something done I would rather a paper book.

If your e-reader could have one magic feature, what would it be?
I really wish that I could blog from my ereader!

 ***
 For a 6-month old blogger, Lisa has a 600+ followers, and tons of posts at http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I want a Nook so I'm completely jealous. Right now if I want to read an ebook I have to do it from my phone which drains my battery which is no bueno. Great blogger interview, I love reading these to get to know fellow bloggers a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me! Come over and visit me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, It is so much fun having you over, love your answers!
    I so wish I could blog from my kindle too - I 've used it to play games, and go online, but blogger might not support it :)
    I rarely blog from my mobile too, it is just so much harder than using a laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts