Friday, June 10, 2011

Inkmesh: The Ebook search engine and FREE Ebook by Ilona

The best website I've seen all week is http://inkmesh.com/
Crisp, clear search engine, dedicated to books - could this get any better?
Well, perhaps if you added features like these filters: Free, Below $1,  Below $5.
This is the easiest place I've found to find free ebooks.


Other filter choices: Amazon, B&N, and other retailers.
Even better, you can search by book type: Kindle, Sony, Kobo and more.  Screenshot below!
What you see at Inkmesh.com
Did you notice the "Free Baen Books" option up there? If you haven't heard of Baen before - here is why you should get free ebooks from Baen.com
I've already found one free book; with my recent Ilona Andrews mania, what else would have been my first search?
If you want to skip all these steps and download The Questing Beast by Ilona Andrews, here it is!
http://inkmesh.com/ebooks/questing-beast-ilona-andrews-ebook/?pc=0&qs=ilona+andrews
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. yeah, Inkmesh is definitely where it's at. I like that it also accounts for geo-restricted offerings.

    Thanks for the heads-up on the Andrews short story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, I can probably learn more from you on inkmesh! I pretty much JUST discovered it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the first place I check when looking to see if something is available as an ebook. Sometimes the prices are a bit off, but that's a minor quibble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to thank you last week for the tip on inkmesh - looks like a great site! I can't wait to explore a bit more...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts