Sunday, July 17, 2011

Review: War for the Oaks by Emma Bull

War for the OaksWar for the Oaks by Emma Bull

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Really brilliant! Quite innovative, and I love the artistic, music-oriented vibe that flows in this book.
Have enjoyed re-reading War for the Oaks a couple of times too.
I want more Eddi, and the band! Her personality, her passion for music and the sheer enthusiasm she brings to this book is refreshing.

While this book was written in 1987, it stands true even today, while still encapsulating the sheer rock and roll era of the 80's.
This is fantasy, with a fae twist, and set in a modern world. If you like music, rock, dancing, this book is for you.


View all my reviews
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts