Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pinterest on Evolving Books!

Mini-challenge #1 from Bloggiesta is Pinterest and linking to my blog:
My pinterest.com/deerao account has been undernourished and I'm going to be linking each blog post to it eventually.
Meanwhile, I need to incorporate pinterest elements into this blog!

*update* Still not done. Here's the button:
 Follow Me on Pinterest
Now if only I can move this button to the side, and have a moving sidebar with ONLY one or two key elements, and perhaps consolidate all my different online pages (Google, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads, email) into one group on the right.
*le sigh*
*update*
Yes! Pinterest achieved! Look to the side -->

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts