- Kelley Armstrong's The Gathering
- KA's The Calling
- Jo Beverly's Emily and the Dark Angel
- Diana Wynne Jones - The Tough guide to Fantasyland
- Intuition, the short-story prequel to Intangible by J. Meyers (its Free)
- Mike Norton's Battlepug Graphic Novel
I'm trying to mix it up - Short story, a comic, romance, the inimitable DWJ...though they are ALL ebooks! What other genres could I add to provide some light relief?
Introductory Hour 1 Challenge:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Manipal, a small town in India
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably the Diana Wynne Jones one, but I'm starting off with Jo Beverly's historical romance
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Just went out for ice-cream to kick-start the Readathon!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have a newborn son to look after, so this Readathon might involve a lot of breaks
5) If you participated in the last Read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
My last Read-a-Thon back in Oct'10, when I read 4.5 books and 1,553 pages in 10 hours
I'm a cheerleader - Go Team Puck! See you on the read-a-thon